Friday, July 16, 2010

aku masih di awangan


sometimes i said i hate you a lot
but the truth is i love you so much

sometimes i wish to run away from you
but the truth is i want to run with you

sometimes i wish for you to go away
but the truth is i wish for you to stay

sometimes i said you are nothing to me
but the truth is you are everything for me

sometimes i said, i wish you are mine
but the truth is you will never be mine

sometimes i said i don't need you
but the truth is i can't live without you

sometimes i threat you like my enemy
but the truth is you are also dear to me

sometimes 'sometimes' is just a word
but sometimes 'sometimes' is a word that i use to tell you to be always with me
because sometimes 'sometimes' can be mean 'always'
and sometimes 'always' can mean 'forever'